Can We Help You?

Trademarks & Patents

Trademarks - Roseanne Charles - Lawyer

Trademarks & Patents

If you reside or your main place of business is outside of the Commonwealth of Dominica and you want to register a trademark, you must be represented by an attorney-at-law who resides and who practices law in the Commonwealth of Dominica.

An application to register a trademark and other related applications are made to the Companies and Intellectual Property Office.

Our office provides services including:

  • trademark searches
  • patent agent
  • advice on registrability of marks
  • filing applications for registration, renewal, transfer or assignments of trademark
  • litigation
Share Post

About Lawyer