We are a Licensed Agent for Dominica IBCs (Dominica offshore companies). Our firm offers a variety of professional and legal services for the maintenance and due compliance of each Dominica company that we register.
Dominica International Business Companies were introduced in 1996 and are regulated under the International Business Companies Act and amendments.
The Dominica IBC is an efficient corporate structure which can be adapted to suit the business concerns of its members. Dominica IBC advantages include:
- zero tax on income earned outside Dominica;
- members may establish an administrative office in Dominica;
- separate legal personality;
- limited liability;
- zero inheritance tax, witholding tax on dividends & interests, zero company, income and gift taxes;
- privacy; information on IBC not shared with third parties except with permission of members;
DOMINICA IBC ADAPTABILITY
The Dominica IBC is adaptable – for example, directors and shareholders can be easily changed, shares are easily transferable subject to the Articles, and new business ventures can easily be transitioned into as Dominica IBCs have general objects and are not restricted with regard to legitimate general trading and commercial activities.
DOMINICA IBC HASSLE FREE INCORPORATION
Dominica offshore company formation requirements allow for a hassle free company incorporation process. Through the Dominica Companies Registry Online Portal, we as Licensed Agent are able to begin to incorporate Dominica IBCs immediately upon receipt of orders. All relevant IBC formation details are submitted online, which requires us as Licensed Agent to simply go and collect your IBC Certificate and accompanying incorporation documents from the Companies Registry.
DOMINICA IBC INCORPORATION REQUIREMENTS
- Director – One (minimum); may be a legal or natural person; may also be shareholder;
- Shareholder – One (minimum); may be a legal or natural person; may also be director;
- Share Capital – USD100 (minumum);
- Name Endings – Limited, Ltd., Inc., Incorporated, S.A., Sociedad Anonima (any one of these);
- IBC Name – Any name, as long as not offensive or discriminatory, must not include trust, insurance or bank which require separate licensing;
- Secretary – Not required to incorporate IBC;
- Residency – Members may be of any nationality; must be non-resident;
- Restrictions – IBC Shall not carry on banking, insurance or trust services without appropriate licensing;
DOMINICA IBC MEETINGS AND ACCOUNTING RECORDS
- Resolutions/Minutes must be kept for decisions and meetings held;
- Records of all accounts must be maintained;
- No income tax payable, therefore no obligation to file annual income or corporate tax returns;
DOMINICA IBC TRADEMARK REGISTRATION
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information on how to register a trademark in Dominica for your Dominica IBC.
DOMINICA IBC FEES
Please contact us for a free quotation for our Standard IBC Package and Nominee IBC Package.
ORDER DOMINICA IBC NOW!
For more questions on Dominica IBCs please Contact Us HERE.